RHINO 4200 Labeller
DYMO RHINO 4200 (3M PL150)
Prints 57% faster than the competition*
Uses up to 45.5% fewer keystrokes to create a label than the competition**
The RHINO™ 4200 features the same keyboard layout as your computer (QWERTY), along with one-touch formatting keys which allow you to quickly create wire/cable wraps, flags, Code 39 and Code 128 barcodes, fixed-length labels, breaker labels and more.
The RHINO™ 4200 prints labels up to 19mm (¾") wide in flexible nylon, permanent polyester and durable vinyl materials – PLUS print directly on heat-shrink tubes. Save even more time with great new features like the "Favourites" and "Custom" keys which provide single-key access to commonly used labels, symbols and terms and eliminate repeated steps by saving customised settings.
*Based on independent testing of Rhino 4200 vs. Brother PT-1400 and Brother PT-7100 in default settings.
**Based on independent testing of Rhino 4200 vs. Brother PT-1400 and Brother PT-7100 for wire/cable wrap and flag labels.
Features & Benefits
- Familiar computer-style QWERTY keyboard for fast and easy text entry
- One-Touch "Hot Keys" provide shortcuts for creating and formatting wire/cable wraps, flags, Code 39 and Code 128 bar codes, fixed-length, general and breaker labels
- Prints 6mm (1/4"), 9mm (3/8"), 12mm (1/2") and 19mm (3/4") wide industrial-strength labels in a variety of materials and colours – PLUS print directly on heat-shrink tubes
- "Favourites" key provides single-key access to your most commonly used labels, symbols and terms
- Avoid repeated steps with the “Custom” key – customise and save settings for individual label formats
- Pre-programmed library with 150 symbols and terms for security, electrical, pro A/V, and facilities management
- Integrated rubber bumpers help prevent damage from accidental drops and falls
- Large back-lit display is easy to read, even in dimly-lit work areas
- Auto save/auto power-off – extend battery life without losing current work
- Runs on 6 AA batteries (not included) – also compatible with quick-charging Lithium-ion battery (sold as an accessory)
- Package includes: 3M™ Portable PL150 (RHINO™ 4200), Quick reference guide, 12mm (1/2") Black on White Vinyl Tape
In most cases, problems are solved by checking these 3 basics:
1. Are the correct batteries being used?
- Batteries might be low
- It is advised to use only Duracell Alkaline batteries with DYMO machines
- DYMO machines will not work with Carbon type batteries
- All batteries used in the machine should be of the same brand
- Old batteries should not be used in combination with new batteries
2. Is the print head clean?
- Clean the print head with the special brush delivered together with the labelmaker or a cotton bud and a soft solvent (e.g. alcohol).
3. Is the cassette correctly positioned?
- Push the cassette firmly into the compartment in order to make sure it fits at the bottom of the cassette compartment.