RHINO 5200 KIT
Labels up to 77% faster than the competition*
For the fastest, easiest way to use our RHINO™5200 professional portable labeler, get hold of this complete kit, including rugged carry case. With all you need to hit the ground running, this handy kit gives you the versatility and convenience of our RHINO 5200 labelling tool, two types of label cassettes, lithium-ion reachargeble battery and AC adapter. Fast, rugged and packed with time-saving features, the RHINO 5200 helps comply with ANSI/TIA/EIA-606-A standards, and is designed for professional installers in real-world jobsite conditions. Hot-keys make it easy to print pre-formatted labels for wire and cable, terminal blocks, electrical and patch panels, vertical and fixed lengths. RHINO 5200 uses easy-peel labels with industrial strength adhesives, available in five materials – so you can be confident your labels will stay stuck, and stay legible, even in tough conditions.
*Based on independent testing of the DYMO Rhino 5200 versus the Panduit LS8, Brady BMP21, Brother PT1650 measured in number of key strokes when making patch panel labels and all associated wire and faceplate labels.
Features & Benefits
DYMO exclusive "hot keys" automatically size, space and format labels for wire and cables, modules, terminal blocks, patch panels, vertical and fixed - length applications
Pre-programmed symbol library with industry symbols, punctuation, currency and fractions
Large multi-label view display
Large two-line display
Backlit for poorly-lit installations
Integrated, slip-resistant rubber grip
Save/recall > 100 label formats
Prints Code 39 and Code 128 bar codes on 19mm labels
Uses RHINO easy-peel with industrial-strength adhesives, available in 5 materials
Runs on 6 AA batteries (not included) - or on optional quick-charging lithium ion battery. It is advised to use only Duracell Alkaline batteries with DYMO machines.
Automatic shut-off maximizes battery life
Includes durable, construction quality carrying case, RHINO 5200 label printer, 19mm white flexible nylon tape, 12mm white vinyl tape, Li-Ion rechargeable batterypack and AC adapter
Only prints on labels up to 19mm wide
In most cases, problems are solved by checking these 3 basics:
1. Are the correct batteries being used?
- Batteries might be low
- It is advised to use only Duracell Alkaline batteries with DYMO machines
- DYMO machines will not work with Carbon type batteries
- All batteries used in the machine should be of the same brand
- Old batteries should not be used in combination with new batteries
2. Is the print head clean?
- Clean the print head with the special brush delivered together with the labelmaker or a cotton bud and a soft solvent (e.g. alcohol).
3. Is the cassette correctly positioned?
- Push the cassette firmly into the compartment in order to make sure it fits at the bottom of the cassette compartment.