36% fewer steps to create a label vs. competition*
*vs. Brother P-Touch 1090, P-Touch 1290, and Epson LW-300 for an “abc” label bold and italicized
Ready to make your mark on the world? The DYMO® LabelManager® 160 label maker is the easy, affordable way to start. Just type your text on the familiar computer-style keyboard. Format fast with one-touch Smart Keys. Then preview your label on the large display, and press "print" – that’s all it takes to create great-looking labels in and around the office.
The DYMO® LabelManager® 160 label maker is so compact and lightweight you can take it anywhere and label anything. Uses Uses 6mm, 9mm and 12mm easy-peel split back DYMO® D1 label tapes.
Features & Benefits
- Type text easily on the computer-style (QWERTY) keyboard
- Format fast with one-touch Smart Keys for text size, bold, italic, underline/box and vertical text
- See what your label will look like before you print – preview in the large LCD display
- Customise your lables with 6 font sizes, 8 text styles, 4 boxes plus underline
- Add professional impact and clarity to your labels with 228 symbols and clip-art images; use quick-access key to enter punctuation
- Maximize battery life with auto power-off feature that turns off label maker when not in use
- Reprint last label, without retyping, using last-label memory feature
- Powered by 6 AAA batteries (not included) or optional AC Adapter (SD40078 - sold separately)
- Includes: D1 starter cassette black on white 12mm x 3m, quick start guide
- Warranty: 1-year limited
In most cases, problems are solved by checking these 3 basics:
1. Are the correct batteries being used?
- Batteries might be low
- It is advised to use only Duracell Alkaline batteries with DYMO machines
- DYMO machines will not work with Carbon type batteries
- All batteries used in the machine should be of the same brand
- Old batteries should not be used in combination with new batteries
2. Is the print head clean?
- Clean the print head with the special brush delivered together with the labelmaker or a cotton bud and a soft solvent (e.g. alcohol).
3. Is the cassette correctly positioned?
- Push the cassette firmly into the compartment in order to make sure it fits at the bottom of the cassette compartment.