MobileLabeler 24mm PB1
MobileLabeler™ 24mm PB1 (1992178)
Now print labels via your smartphone with DYMO MobileLabeler™ label maker. Enjoy easy connectivity via Bluetooth®, using the free DYMO Connect app. Create and customize your labels with a wide variety of colors and fonts.
Features & Benefits
- Bluetooth® connectivity allows for quick, seamless setup with a smartphone or tablet
- Free DYMO Connect mobile app works with iOS® or Android™ smartphones for an intuitive labelling experience
- Design labels using borders, styles and popular Google® and Apple® font libraries
- DYMO Connect features spellcheck and voice-to-text to help reduce errors and save time
- Includes rechargeable battery (no AA batteries required), 1x 24mm x 3m Black on White tape, USB Cable, AC adapter and Quick Start Guide
- Prints labels from 6mm up to 24mm wide in a variety of colours
- Automatic cutter makes multi-label printing effortless
- Warranty: 2 year
- PC/Mac Compatible
- iOS 8.1/Android 4.4.2 Compatible
- Uses labels sizes: 6, 9, 12, 19 7 24mm wide
- 300 dpi resolution
- Thermal Transfer Printer - no need for ink
- Prints 20mm per second
- Can print barcodes
- Automatic cutter - no need for scissors
- Uses a Lithium Ion rechargeable battery
- Uses Bluetooth Connectivity
In most cases, problems are solved by checking these 3 basics:
1. Are the correct batteries being used?
- Batteries might be low
- It is advised to use only Duracell Alkaline batteries or their specifically designed Rechargeable Batteries
- DYMO machines will not work with Carbon type batteries
- All batteries used in the machine should be of the same brand
- Old batteries should not be used in combination with new batteries
2. Is the print head clean?
- Clean the print head with the special brush delivered together with the labelmaker or a cotton bud and a soft solvent (e.g. alcohol).
3. Is the cassette correctly positioned?
- Push the cassette firmly into the compartment in order to make sure it fits at the bottom of the cassette compartment.