LabelManager® 210D (LM210D)
The new LabelManager® 210D is the label maker that belongs on every desk. It's versatile, yet easy to use. The LabelManager® 210D has a large semi-graphical display, quick access keys and extra memory. A completely new user interface makes this label maker extremely easy to use.
The large semi-graphical display shows you exactly how your label will print. No more guessing what your label looks like. With its impressive range of fonts, character sizes and styles, each offers a wide variety of customizable options. You'll be making the label you want in no time!
Uses 6mm, 9mm and 12mm easy-peel split back DYMO® D1 label tapes.
Features & Benefits
- The large graphical display shows exactly how your label will print. This means no more guessing what the labels will look like. What you see is what you get!
- Prints professional quality labels on 6mm, 9mm and 12mm easy-peel split-back DYMO® D1 label tapes
- Logical flow of label making from start to print - very user friendly
- Quick access buttons to punctuation, currency symbols and diacriticals
- Customise labels and add emphasis by using one of 6 font sizes, one of 7 styles, and one of 8 different boxes or underline
- Stores up to 9 labels and is capable of inserting saved text
- Prints up to 10 copies of a label
- Uses 6 "AA" Batteries (not included) or optional AC Adapter (SD40078 - sold separately)
In most cases, problems are solved by checking these 3 basics:
1. Are the correct batteries being used?
- Batteries might be low
- It is advised to use only Duracell Alkaline batteries with DYMO machines
- DYMO machines will not work with Carbon type batteries
- All batteries used in the machine should be of the same brand
- Old batteries should not be used in combination with new batteries
2. Is the print head clean?
- Clean the print head with the special brush delivered together with the labelmaker or a cotton bud and a soft solvent (e.g. alcohol).
3. Is the cassette correctly positioned?
- Push the cassette firmly into the compartment in order to make sure it fits at the bottom of the cassette compartment.