LetraTag LT-100T (SILVER)
LetraTag LT-100T (Desktop) (Silver)
The DYMO® LetraTag LT-100T is the compact label maker that is ideal for the home or small office. The computer keyboard design is easy-to-use with navigation buttons that allow for quick access to advanced features like multiple font styles, text sizing, date stamping and more. Its unique graphical display allows you to see bold, italic, underlined and other text effects on screen before you print.
It prints on a variety of labels with different applications, such as paper and plastic labels for organizing and iron-on tape enabling you to easily identify sports equipment, children's clothing and other fabric by simply printing, peeling and ironing on the label..
Uses 12mm LetraTag Label Cassettes in a range of styles and colours.
Features & Benefits
- QWERTY / AZERTY / QWERTZ keyboard
- EXCLUSIVE graphical display lets you to see font effects on screen before you print
- Easy-to-use navigation buttons for easy access to advanced features
- Prints on 12mm LetraTag® LT labels available in paper, plastic, metallic, magnetic and iron-on
- Large 13-character display with print preview for editing label before printing
- 2 line printing
- 5 font sizes, 7 print styles and 8 box styles
- 195 symbols
- 9 label memory
- Date/Time Function
- Multi-lingual RACE Technology - 3 language options: English, French and Spanish
- Direct thermal print technology- no ribbons, ink or toner cartridges needed
- Auto-off power saver
- Compact size
- Uses 4 “AA” Batteries (not included) or optional AC adapter (not included)
In most cases, problems are solved by checking these 3 basics:
1. Are the correct batteries being used?
- Batteries might be low
- It is advised to use only Duracell Alkaline batteries with DYMO machines
- DYMO machines will not work with Carbon type batteries
- All batteries used in the machine should be of the same brand
- Old batteries should not be used in combination with new batteries
2. Is the print head clean?
- Clean the print head with the special brush delivered together with the labelmaker or a cotton bud and a soft solvent (e.g. alcohol).
3. Is the cassette correctly positioned?
- Push the cassette firmly into the compartment in order to make sure it fits at the bottom of the cassette compartment.