LabelManager LM260P (Rechargeable)
LabelManager® 260P (LM260P)
The DYMO® LabelManager® 260P label maker eliminates the inconvenience of AA batteries - Charge and go unlike an AC adapter, giving you labelling power whenever you need it. The sleek new design is perfect for any office or workspace. And it's packed with new features - inspired by LabelManager® consumers - that help you get the results you want with ease and convenience.
Uses 6mm, 9mm and 12mm easy-peel split back DYMO® D1 label tapes.
Features & Benefits
- Large screen displays two lines of label text.
- Graphical display lets you see text effects on screen before you print. This means no more guessing what the label will look like. What you see is what you get!
- Work faster with an improved user interface that displays all menu options on screen without scrolling, and includes intuitive icons for formatting options.
- Customise labels and add emphasis by choosing from 3 font styles, 6 font sizes, one of the many text styles, and one of 8 different box styles or underline.
- Uses easy-peel split back DYMO® D1 labels in 6mm, 9mm and 12mm widths.
- 9-label memory and "save text" feature.
- Print up to 10 copies of the same label.
- Enter text quickly using the familiar ABC-style keyboard.
- Quick access to special symbols including punctuation, diacriticals and currency.
- Includes charger and starter tape.
- Auto-power off.
In most cases, problems are solved by checking these 3 basics:
1. Are the batteries completely charged?
- Batteries might be low
- It is advised to completely charge your machine before using
2. Is the print head clean?
- Clean the print head with the special brush delivered together with the labelmaker or a cotton bud and a soft solvent (e.g. alcohol).
3. Is the cassette correctly positioned?
- Push the cassette firmly into the compartment in order to make sure it fits at the bottom of the cassette compartment.