LabelManager LM280P (Rechargeable)
LabelManager® 280P (LM280P)
An average of 32.7% fewer keystrokes to create a label vs. competition*
*vs. Brother P-Touch PT-1090, PT-1290, PT-2030, PT-2100 and Epson LabelWorks LW-400 for an “abc” label bold and italicized.
Fast, uninterrupted labelling with a computer-style keyboard, fast-formatting keys and long-lasting rechargeable battery. With the portable, rechargeable DYMO® LabelManager® 280 you can easily organize everything. Connect it to your PC or Mac®* to customise your labels with fonts and graphics from your computer. Type text fast – comfortably and easily – on the computer-style keyboard with country-specific layout. Edit text quickly using one-touch fast-formatting keys. Label without the cost and waste of disposable batteries – with the rechargeable battery pack you just charge, type and print. The LabelManager® 280 prints 50% faster than other DYMO label makers. And it prints DYMO D1 labels in 6, 9 and 12mm widths in a variety of colours – perfect for labelling your files, shelving, equipment and more.
*Compatible with Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® XP, Mac OS® X 10.5 or later - Intel® only
Uses 6mm, 9mm and 12mm easy-peel split back DYMO® D1 label tapes.
Features & Benefits
- Customise labels with any fonts and graphics on your computer through PC or Mac®* connection
- Type text quickly on the computer-style (QWERTY) keyboard
- Avoid the cost and waste of disposable batteries with a rechargeable battery pack
- Edit text easily with one-touch fast-formatting keys
- Create labels with 6 font sizes, 7 text styles, 8 boxes plus underline, and 220 symbols and clip-art images
- Create a wide variety of DYMO® D1 labels in 6mm, 9mm and 12mm eas-peel split back widths and multiple colours
- *Compatible with Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® XP, Mac OS® X 10.5 or later - Intel® only
- Pack content includes: Electronic Label Maker, Rechargeable Battery Pack, USB Cable, D1 Starter Label Cassette (Black on White 12mm x 3m), Quick Start Card and Quick Reference Guide, Charging Adapter and 1-Year Limited Warranty.
In most cases, problems are solved by checking these 3 basics:
1. Are the batteries completely charged?
- Batteries might be low
- It is advised to completely charge your machine before using
2. Is the print head clean?
- Clean the print head with the special brush delivered together with the labelmaker or a cotton bud and a soft solvent (e.g. alcohol).
3. Is the cassette correctly positioned?
- Push the cassette firmly into the compartment in order to make sure it fits at the bottom of the cassette compartment.