LabelManager LM360D (Rechargeable)
LabelManager® 360D (LM360D)
Powered by a lithium-ion battery - the same technology used to power cell phones and laptop computers - the new DYMO® LabelManager® 360D label maker eliminates the inconvenience of “AA” batteries. Charge and go, unlike an AC adapter, giving you labelling power whenever you need it.
Uses 6mm, 9mm, 12mm and 19mm easy-peel split back DYMO® D1 label tapes.
Features & Benefits
- Large screen displays two lines of label text
- Graphical display lets you see text effects on screen before you print. This means no more guessing what the label will look like. What you see is what you get!
- Work faster with an improved user interface that displays all menu items without scrolling and includes intuitive icons for formatting options
- Customise labels and add emphasis by choosing from 3 font styles, 7 font sizes, one of the many text styles, and one of 8 different box styles or underline
- Uses easy-peel split back DYMO® D1 labels in 6mm, 9mm, 12mm and 19mm widths
- 9-label memory and "save text" feature
- Print up to 10 copies of the same label
- Familiar QWERTY keyboard speeds text entry
- Quick access to special symbols including punctuation, diacriticals and currency
- Includes charger and starter tape
- Auto-power off
LabelManager LM360D Brochure
In most cases, problems are solved by checking these 3 basics:
1. Are the batteries completely charged?
- Batteries might be low
- It is advised to completely charge your machine before using
2. Is the print head clean?
- Clean the print head with the special brush delivered together with the labelmaker or a cotton bud and a soft solvent (e.g. alcohol).
3. Is the cassette correctly positioned?
- Push the cassette firmly into the compartment in order to make sure it fits at the bottom of the cassette compartment.