LabelManager LM420P (Rechargeable)
LabelManager® 420P (LM420P)
High Performance Portable Label Maker with PC or Mac ® Connection.
The DYMO LabelManager LM420P label maker is the right choice for anyone who depends on labels to create a more efficient and productive workplace. Connect it to your PC* or Mac (R)** and use DYMO Label TM v.8 software to design lables on your computer screen, with barcodes, logos or graphics - or print batches of labels from text in spreadsheet or database files!
When disconnected from your computer, LabelManager LM420P lable maker is a portable labelling powerhouse - with an easy to use interface, quick access keys and plenty of fonts and text effects. Plus, the label maker runs on a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, so you're always ready to label.
*Windows Vista ®, Windows ® 7, Windows (R) XP ** Mac OS (R) v10.4 or later
Uses 6mm, 9mm, 12mm and 19mm easy-peel split back DYMO® D1 label tapes.
Features & Benefits
- Large 4-line backlit display - shows text effects on screen before you print
- 8 fonts, 7 font sizes, 10 text styles, 8 boxes plus underline
- Quick access keys for entering diacriticals, currency and other symbols
- Powered by a rechargable lithium-ion battery - no more disposable AA battery expense and inconvenience
- Connects via USB to your PC* or Mac®
- Uses easy-peel split back DYMO® D1 labels in 6mm, 9mm, 12mm and 19mm widths
- Includes charger and starter tape
In most cases, problems are solved by checking these 3 basics:
1. Are the batteries completely charged?
- Batteries might be low
- It is advised to completely charge your machine before using
2. Is the print head clean?
- Clean the print head with the special brush delivered together with the labelmaker or a cotton bud and a soft solvent (e.g. alcohol).
3. Is the cassette correctly positioned?
- Push the cassette firmly into the compartment in order to make sure it fits at the bottom of the cassette compartment.