LabelManager LM500TS (Rechargeable)
LabelManager® 500TS (LM500TS)
The first stand alone office touch screen label maker from DYMO®.
The DYMO® 500TS Touch Screen label maker puts labelling power and efficiency at your fingertips. Save time and keystrokes every time you label - just tap the revolutionary, full-color touch screen to change fonts, format text, add graphics and much more. Connect to your PC or Mac* and use DYMO Label Software to customize your labels with fonts or graphics - even download your labels for editing and printing on the go.
*Compatible with Microsoft Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Mac OS v10.4 or later.
Uses 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 19mm and 24mm easy-peel split back DYMO® D1 label tapes.
Features & Benefits
- 10 font styles, 25 font sizes, 32 text styles, 5 boxes plus underline, and 325 built-in symbols and clip-art images
- Large, full-color touch screen - Just tap to create, edit and format labels with ease
- Uses Dymo D1 labels in 5 widths: 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 19mm and 24mm wide
- Speed text entry on the computer-style keyboard
- Eliminate the hassle of manual cutting with an automatic label cutter
- Prints crystal clear graphics, barcodes and logos at 300 dpi resolution
- Share without losing your settings - new user profiles let you store settings and data for up to 5 different users
- Store over 500 labels on your machine
- Label fast - prints twice as fast as other DYMO label makers
- Avoid the cost and waste of disposable batteries with the rechargeable battery pack
- Included - 500TS Label Maker, Rechargeable Battery, Charging Adapter, USB Cable, 1x Starter Label (24mm x 3m Black on White) and Quick Start & Reference Guides
- 2-Year Limited Warranty
In most cases, problems are solved by checking these 3 basics:
1. Are the batteries completely charged?
- Batteries might be low
- It is advised to completely charge your machine before using
2. Is the print head clean?
- Clean the print head with the special brush delivered together with the labelmaker or a cotton bud and a soft solvent (e.g. alcohol).
3. Is the cassette correctly positioned?
- Push the cassette firmly into the compartment in order to make sure it fits at the bottom of the cassette compartment.