LabelManager PnP-W (WiFi)
LabelManager® PnP-W (Wireless)
One printer, multiple users - share wirelessly with the Plug and Play Wireless Label Maker for PC or Mac®. Finally, printing a label is fast and easy!
Please welcome the first WiFi (Wireless) labeller to the Dymo LabelManager range. With the LabelManager® PnP-W there's no software to install - just plug it into your PC* or Mac ®**, and you're ready to create great-looking labels as fast as you can type! Plus you can customize your labels using the fonts and graphics on your computer. The lightweight, compact LabelManager® PnP-W label maker is ideal for labelling at your desk or on the go - and it runs on a lithium-ion battery that charges over the USB connection. Let's not forget, the built-in wireless capability allows anyone in the office to use and share!
Uses 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 19mm & 24mm easy-peel split back DYMO® D1 label tapes.
Features & Benefits
- Share it with others in your wireless network - easy setup
- Customise labels with any fonts or graphics on your computer through the PC* or Mac®**
- Print crystal-clear graphics, barcodes and logos at 300 dpi resolution
- Make multi-label printing easier with automatic label cutter
- Battery pack recharges via USB connection - no AA batteries required!
- Create a wide variety of
- Compact, streamlined design has minimal footprint
- Easy to take with you and connect to any laptop
- Also includes free download of DYMO® Label Software v8 – print logos, batch labels from database files, and much more
- Create a wide variety of easy-peel split back DYMO® D1 labels in 6mm, 9mm and 12mm widths
- *Compatible with Windows Vista®, Windows® 7, Windows® XP ** Mac OS® v10.5 or later
- 802.11b/g supported. 802.11n support will be included as a software update when available.
- WPS not currently supported. Support will be included as a software update when available.
- The LabelManager Wireless PnP label maker has been fully tested to work with the following routers. Other routers may also work, but results may be unpredictable.
|Asus RT-N56U Wireless-N Dual-band Gigabit Router||RT-N56U2/RT-N56U|
|Belkin Play N750 DB Wireless dual-band N+ router||N750B|
|Belkin Surf+ Wireless router||F7D2301 v1|
|Cisco 1262N Router||Cisco 1262N|
|Cisco 800 Series Router||Cisco 861-W|
|Cisco Linksys E4200 Maximum Performance Dual-Band N Router||e4200 V2|
D-link DIR-655 Extreme N gigabit router
|D-link Wireless N300 Home Router||DIR-615|
|Draytek Vigor ADSL2/2++ Security Firewall with 802.11n||VIGOR2820Vn|
|Linksys Dual-band Wireless-N Access Point||WAP610N-EU|
|Linksys Dual-Band Wireless-N Gigabit router||WRT320N|
|Netgear N750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router WNDR 4000||WNDR4000-100PES
|Netgear N900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router WNDR 4500||WNDR4500|
|Netgear R6300 Wifi Router 802.11 ac||R6300-100PES|
|Sitecom X4 wireless gigabit router 300N||WLR-4000 v1 001|
|Sitecom X6 wireless gigabit router 450N||WLR-6000 v1 001|
|TP-link 300Mbps Ultimate Wireless N Gigabit Router||TL-WR1043ND|
|TP-link TL-WR2543N Dual Band Router||TL-WR2543N|
|ZyXel 802,11g Wireless ADSL2+ 4-port Security Gateway P-662HW Series||P-662HW-D3|